Tara Shelander, a Beaumont Lawyer
Hard Work & Commitment for Shelander Law Offices’ Clients
Tara Shelander offers a lot of energy, diligence, and motivation to serve
you, as our client. Tara has a background in business and entrepreneurship.
She has experience litigating cases involving business practices, contempt
of court, child support,
Tara has received her Specialty Certifications from AOTMP in Contract Negotiations
and Contract Lifecycle Management.
If you have a case, Attorney Shelander may be able to help. Call Shelander
Law Offices at 409.299.8504 to schedule your
free initial consultation.
Having played division one college tennis, she understands that hard work
and commitment are what it takes to succeed. Born and raised in Beaumont,
Tara knows the importance of the community and the history of the area.
- May 2006 - Graduated Lamar University - Beaumont (BBA Business)
- December 2007 - Graduated Lamar University - Beaumont (MBA Entrepreneurship)
- December 2013 - Graduated Thurgood Marshall School of Law - Houston (in
2 1/2 years)
- All Texas State Courts
- Federal Court - Eastern District of TX
Community and civic involvement:
- Volunteer for the Jefferson County Bar Association
- Member of the Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
Our lawyers want to be your and your family's attorneys for all your
legal needs. When you
contact us, you will receive quick appointments (usually the same-day), fast action
to your needs, and prompt return of phone calls.