Beaumont Estate Planning Attorneys
Shelander Law Offices Can Help You Plan for the Future
Are you looking to provide for your family's future? Or are you responsible for resolving the estate of a loved one who's passed away? In either situation, trusted, vigilant counsel is highly recommended. Estate planning laws can be complex and not every citizen is aware of their legal options in either of these sensitive matters.
At Shelander Law Offices, we're well-versed in the concerns, the challenges, and the goals clients have when facing estate planning matters. For clients looking to organize and secure their estate for the future to bereaved clients in need of probate assistance, our knowledgeable and dedicated Beaumont estate planning attorneys are ready to provide thorough counsel that makes swift solutions—and peace of mind—an absolute priority.
Estate Planning Services we offer:
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Special Needs Trust
- Probate Administration
- Transfers and Gift Planning
- Estate Planning (Simple and Complex)
Ready to learn more about your estate planning options? We're ready to speak with you. Call us at (409) 204-0895 today.
How We Can Help
Estate planning clients roughly fall into two categories: those who are looking to establish an estate plan to ultimately provide for their loved ones and those clients who have lost a loved one and have been tasked with resolving the remaining estate. For both types of clients, our firm is ready to navigate these estate planning matters and protect their interests throughout every step of their case.
Our firm is ready to assist you with:
- Wills and trusts. For clients who want to organize their estate and ensure that their loved ones are provided for in the event of the unexpected, wills and trusts are the best way to legally secure reliable solutions.
- Probate. Probate is the process of resolving an estate of an individual who has passed away. This considerable responsibility is usually tasked to the will's executor and can come with many pitfalls-- many of which can be avoided or remedied with proper legal counsel.
Have questions? Ready to explore your estate planning options? Get more than 40 years of experience on your side and request a free consultation with our team today.