Tara Shelander offers a lot of energy, diligence, and motivation to serve you, as our client. Tara has a background in business and entrepreneurship. She has experience litigating cases involving business practices, contempt of court, child support, child custody, divorce, and criminal cases.
Tara has received her Specialty Certifications from AOTMP in Contract Negotiations and Contract Lifecycle Management.
Having played division one college tennis, she understands that hard work and commitment are what it takes to succeed. Born and raised in Beaumont, Tara knows the importance of the community and the history of the area.
- All Texas State Courts
- Federal Court - Eastern District of TX
- May 2006 - Graduated Lamar University - Beaumont (BBA Business)
- December 2007 - Graduated Lamar University - Beaumont (MBA Entrepreneurship)
- December 2013 - Graduated Thurgood Marshall School of Law - Houston (in 2 1/2 years)
Community and Civic Involvement:
- Volunteer for the Jefferson County Bar Association
- Member of the Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association