Colette Shelander was born and raised in Beaumont. She is a proud member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2014 and she obtained a Master’s Degree of Criminal Justice at Lamar University. She then attended law school in Charleston, South Carolina and returned right back to her hometown after graduation.
She has the energy and drive to fight hard to get you what you deserve. She has served as an EMT so she performs well under pressure, and she will show the same compassion for you as she did for her patients. She has litigation experience in custody cases, criminal defense cases, divorce cases, and adoptions.
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
Professional Experience and Background:
- May 2010: Graduated Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School
- May 2014: Graduated Texas A&M University (BA – Sociology)
- December 2016: Graduated Lamar University (Master of Science – Criminal Justice)
- May 2020: Graduate Charleston School of Law
Community and Civic Involvement:
- Member of Jefferson County Bar Association
- Member of Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association